Thursday, December 18, 2014

16 Weeks



Some of you are receiving our Christmas Card this week and visiting my blog for the first time -- WELCOME!  We are so happy to share this news and we hope you find the blog useful to find out what's been going on with our new "pickle" (nickname my brother-in-law Andy came up with this past weekend).  We certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year!


I feel like I am really starting to "pop", what do you think?!  I'm starting to notice I don't bend quite like I used to.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on pickle! I hope everything goes great from here on out! Let me know if you have any questions as you continue on n your journey into motherhood, I'm no expert but I have picked up a few things along the way.

    I share mommy tips on my YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/piecesofjojo

    ReplyDelete